NEW INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.COM
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS DETAILS
NewInterviewQuestions.com - Home for World's Largest Interview Questions Website.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
||What is the meaning of invoice?
Invoice is a statement which contains the under mentioned details compulsorily.
1. Invoice Numner
2. Invoice date
3. Name and address of the person making the invoice ( Seller of goods and service)
4. Name and address of the person to whom invoice is made. ( Buyer of goods and service)
5. Description of goods / services involved
6. Applicable rates and taxes with percentages
7. Rate of the goods / services
8. Quantity of the goods and services
9. Quality or any other specifications
10. Price / Value of the goods and services
11. Invoice must be signed by the person making it
12. Terms and conditions of making the payment
Invoice is Document, which will act as a proof for a particular transaction,where it contains Invoice number,date,quantity and amount.
Answered By: Dev Date: 6/23/2008
Invoice is a request sent by vendor for the payment against services/goods with all the necessary details like - Price, Rate, Quantity, Vendor Name, Vendor Address, Unique Invoice Number (From Vendor), Terms & Conditions.
Answered By: Techee007 Date: 11/4/2008
If you have the better answer, than send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval.
Rate the above answer. Help us to know about the answer.
Please Note: We keep on updating better answers to this site. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when better answer is posted.
|Notify me when better answer is posted!